Brand new opportunity available for an Electrical Engineering Designer!
During this time of economic uncertainty and work instability, this is a full time position with a multi-discipline firm that delivers refined designs that are project specific. And an integrated architecture, mechanical, structural, civil, and electrical engineering firm firm that boasts one of the best workplace cultures in the industry.
The Electrical Designer / Technician will have the ability to work on commercial building projects in a variety of market sectors. You will join a fun atmosphere while providing power, lighting, and systems drafting. In this role you will practice coordination, problem resolution, quality control, job tracking, and job communication.
This is a stable, full time, long term position that is accompanied by professional development, growth, and an employee-centric company culture.
What This Position Offers You:
- Join a workplace culture that allows you to decide what types of projects you work on
- Benefit from remote working options, flexible hours, free parking, numerous employee events, community volunteering opportunities, and a professional development plan created to advance your career
- This is a full-time, long-term position with a strong backlog of projects nationwide
- Opportunity to receive training on and use the latest design technology including AutoCAD and Revit
- Exposure to an integrated team of engineers and architects
What You Should Have:
- A Technical degree in a related field – including architecture, construction, or engineering
- 2+ years of experience in an electrical engineering designing/drafting role with commercial buildings
- Experience preparing drawings for lighting, power, or building systems
- Proficiency with AutoCAD and Revit software