Your Employment Checklist:
- Opportunity to eventually lead an electrical engineering team
- Ability to perform electrical engineering on exciting commercial building projects
- Flexible hours with remote working options
- Fun team environment
If this checklist works for you, please read on!
We are now hiring an Electrical Engineer! You will have the ability to design electrical systems for commercial architecture projects. This role will entail design, engineering, and eventually some management of building projects.
This is an opportunity to join a consulting engineering firm that specializes in electrical engineering, structural engineering, mechanical engineering, and civil engineering.
- Salary commensurate with experience: $85,000 – $120,000 per year
- Join an established company with multiple locations and growing team
- Current projects include healthcare, housing, clinics, retail, office space, education, manufacturing, and more
- Flexible hours provide a very desirable work-life balance
- Fulltime, direct hire position with outstanding compensation and benefits including health insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation, cash bonuses, and much more
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering degree, or graduate degree
- 5+ years of experience as an Engineer in Training status (EIT) or Licensure as a Professional Engineer (PE)
- Knowledge of power, lighting, and control systems for building projects
- Revit and/or AutoCAD proficient