Your Employment Checklist:
- Work on a wide variety of commercial building projects
- Flexible hours with the option to work remotely or in the office
- Personalized training and professional development plan
- Strong culture and a fun team environment
If this checklist works for you, please read on!
We are hiring an Electrical Designer to join one of the region’s premier consulting engineering firms! During these optimistic times of expansion, there is an opportunity available for an Electrical Designer to become part of a team that plans, designs, and documents inspiring electrical engineering projects in every building market sector.
The Electrical Engineer will provide power, lighting, and systems design for commercial building projects. This is a full time, long term position that is accompanied by professional development, growth in role and compensation, and an employee-centric company culture.
What This Position Offers You:
- This is a direct-hire Electrical Engineer position within one of the area’s premier consulting engineering firms
- The company is 100+ people and has been in business for over 60 years. Business is stable and they are growing!
- Projects include retail, corporate, healthcare, education, and other commercial market sectors
- It is a direct-hire, long term position with individualized growth plans
- This firm’s backlog is strong, and they are growing
- They provide very flexible hours with the option to work remotely and in the office
- You are given bonuses, continuing education is paid for, there is a profit sharing cash bonus each year, and there is an Employee Stock Ownership Program
Join a widely recognized market leader in the electrical engineering field that has been operating successfully for six decades with very cool projects throughout the country.
- A college degree in a related engineering or architectural field
- 3+ years of experience in an electrical design engineering role
- Ability to prepare drawings for lighting and power systems for commercial buildings
- Proficiency with Revit software
We are actively interviewing so apply today!