The Electrical Engineer will have the ability to work on revolutionary projects for the built environment that impact lives around the world today, and for future generations. You will enjoy designing building electrical systems while contributing leadership on a variety of the region’s most exciting and high-profile projects.
Due to growth and expansion, the Electrical Engineer can work on exciting building construction projects across the country! Now you can contribute to power, systems and lighting design for buildings in high growth markets for industry leaders. You’ll get to use your talents to work with some of the biggest names in the Fortune 500 list!
This is a full time, long term position that is accompanied by professional development, growth, and an employee-centric company culture.
- Prepare electrical engineering designs and documents for power, systems, and lighting within commercial buildings
- Work with architects and owners from around the world on high quality, highly recognizable projects
- Participate in the full project lifecycle from design through construction
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Professional Engineer (PE) or Engineer in Training (EIT)
- Experience with power, systems, and lighting for commercial building projects
- Ability to contribute to the construction document phase
- Experience within a multi-discipline architecture and engineering firm a plus
- Proficiency with Revit software a plus