Established general contractor with an outstanding reputation in the Minneapolis south metro area seeking an experienced full time Construction Estimator.
Manage all parts of the estimating process including:
- Review and understand all bid documents (plans, requirements, specifications).
- Anticipate issues and missing information, and prepare related questions.
- Prepare request for proposals and provide subcontractor follow up.
- Determine labor, material, and time requirements.
- Confirm that the proposals meet current building codes.
- Prepare accurate quantity takeoffs and materials pricing.
- Compare competitive subcontractor and supplier bids.
- Review quotes and estimates with Management.
- Occasional assisting of project supervisors at various jobsites.
What This Position Offers You:
- Direct-hire position with competitive salary plus excellent benefits.
- Fun and casual work environment.
- Tremendous stability and an actual work life balance.
What You Will Need:
- Experience and knowledge of Commercial Construction, Construction Estimator, Bidding, Construction, Estimator.
- Degree in Construction Management, Estimating, or related field.
- 1+ years of estimating experience, or equivalent internship