BIM and IT Technology Specialist
Now hiring a talented and detail-oriented Building Information Modeling (BIM) Specialist with experience in the Architectural Design and Construction Industry that also has basic Information Technology (IT) skills. As BIM Specialist, you will provide building information modeling program and project support for mid-size and large projects to develop BIM policies, standards, and project requirements. Other BIM Manager duties include performing ongoing training, user support and troubleshooting for end users of BIM technology and applications.
- Implement emerging technologies in pilot projects where appropriate.
- Provide organizational training and support for the BIM Program.
- Be a part of BIM Execution Planning meetings to develop BIM Execution Plans for project stakeholders.
IT duties will involve basic set up, managing, and troubleshooting the technology systems used to maintain computer and software networks. Their duties include responding to hardware problems, updating system software, basic troubleshooting and tracking the data and communications used on their network.
The time spent on BIM Management and BIM Coordination duties compared to IT duties will likely be a 50/50 split but will vary day by day.
What This Position Offers You:
- The opportunity to develop and lead BIM initiatives and be on the leading edge of technology for design and construction
- Become a technical expert and a trusted authority in the AEC industry
- Flexible working hours with a work-life balance encouraged
- Direct-hire, permanent position with a outstanding salary and comprehensive benefits
What You Will Need:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Construction Management, Engineering, or related field.
- 3-7+ years of experience required in building design, construction, and construction information technologies and coordinating Building Information Modeling workflows
- Proficiency in Autodesk Revit, Autodesk Navisworks, Autodesk BIM 360, Solibri Model Checker, and/or equivalent applications.
- Experience with basic IT applications