Architecture Job Captain
AEC Resources has an exciting opportunity for an Architecture Job Captain to perform in the roles of Designer, Drafter, and Project Lead!
The Job Captain will be able to work on a wide variety of project types, with a variety of project sizes. This is a role where not two projects are the same, and no two days are the same. You will feel refreshed by the sheer variety of commercial architecture projects!
What You Will Do:
- Contribute to and develop project design concepts
- Oversee projects and create drawings in various phases
- Develop complete sets of construction documents
- Participate in the production of a wide variety of projects in the following sectors: corporate, healthcare, housing, manufacturing, financial, education, and retail
What This Position Offers You:
- Outstanding salary and comprehensive benefit package including health and dental insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, bonuses, 401(k) plan, profit sharing and more!
- Flexible work hours
- Paid continuing education, and paid licensure fees
- Easy off-highway location, with ample free parking
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, or Associates degree in related field
- 5-30 years of professional architecture experience
- Experience with Revit or AutoCAD software
- Experience with a variety of project types and construction methods preferred
- Knowledge of construction techniques, building codes, and building materials a plus
Hiring immediately. Apply today!