Are you an Architectural Technician that would enjoy designing spaces that people live in? Are you inspired by enhancing lives and shaping communities?
We are hiring an Architectural Technician! You can join a team that specializes in multifamily housing projects- including senior housing, apartments, and condominiums. If you like residential design, and urban infill projects, this could the next step in your career. You will join a studio practice and be immersed into a team passionate about multifamily housing.
In addition to participating in design, you will receive mentoring and full support to develop professionally and prepare you for higher roles including Senior Architectural Technician, Job Captain, Project Lead, and Project Manager.
- Company founded in the 1960’s and offers architecture, interior design , landscape design, and urban design services
- Over 300+ employees that have a team approach to collaboration and design
- Offices nationwide and internationally
- One of the most prestigious and awarded design firms in the country
What the Architectural Technician Position Offers You:
- 100% remote working WITH flexible hours
- A fulltime position with advancement and growth
- Outstanding compensation
- Gain experience with various multifamily project types
- A relaxed and informal work environment
- A mentored professional development plan
- 2-10+ years of progressive architecture drafting experience
- Proficiency with Revit software
- Previous experience with housing projects preferred, however not required
- Ability to create accurate construction documents