Would you like to work on projects that have a positive impact on peoples’ wellness? Are you inspired by projects that positively impact the health of society?
Now hiring an Architectural Technician for exciting projects across the country! The Architecture Technician will work alongside designers, architects, and project managers to support each project’s design and documentation initiatives. You will benefit from inspiring projects, mentorship, technical training, professional development, and advancement opportunities into Job Captain, Team Lead, and Project Manager.
- The Architectural Technician will develop BIM models, perform 2D drafting, and support the production of all project phases including construction documents
- Gain experience in growing market sectors including healthcare, wellness, commercial, hospitality, food service, recreational, and others
What the Architectural Technician Position Offers You:
- Full-time, long-term position with a strong backlog of projects nationwide
- Direct-hire position with outstanding benefits including:
- Health Insurance, Paid Time off, Flexible Spending Account, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401(k) Plan, & more!
- Opportunity to receive training on and use the latest design technology including Revit and AutoCAD
- Exposure integrated project delivery and the construction aspect of design-build projects
- Advancement available from Architectural Technician into roles of higher responsibility and pay are available
Architectural Technician Profile
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Associates Degree in Architecture, or Technical degree in a related field
- Proficiency with Revit software. Experience with AutoCAD a plus
- 1-7+ years of experience in a professional architectural production role
Experience with design development and creating working drawing sets