Architectural Technician – 100% Remote
Are you an Architectural Technician that is seeking a fully remote position with an industry-leading design firm?
AEC Resources is hiring an Architectural Technician for a remote role with a salary between $65,000 – $90,000.
The Architectural Technician will join a small architecture team to help advance commercial building projects from design development through construction documentation. Typical commercial building projects include educational (K-12), healthcare, retail, and commercial projects in the upper Midwest.
You will impact local communities by designing energy efficient, sustainable, low emission buildings where people love, learn, heal, work, and shop. The work you do is exciting and the team you will join is growing and passionate.
- 100% Remote position! Work from anywhere!
- Salary $$65,000 – $90,000
- Join an established firm with a 20-year history and 100+ employees
- Benefit from a ‘People First’ company culture that enables you have balance, to build your career, improve your health, enhance your wealth
- Fulltime, direct hire position with outstanding compensation and benefits including: health insurance, dental insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation, paid sick time, cash bonuses, and much more!
Now you can enjoy designing energy efficient, sustainable, low emission buildings for the benefit of future generations. The Architectural Project Manager will join a firm of 100+ passionate employees with a 20+ year history of success!
- Associates degree in drafting, Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, or Master of Architecture degree
- 1+ years of professional architecture drafting experience
- Proficient with Revit software
- Previous experience with K-12 educational facilities is a plus
- Ability to create commercial architecture working drawings
- Desire to work fully remote from anywhere