Architectural Project Manager – Multifamily/Senior Living
Are you a Project Manager that is inspired by Multifamily and Senior Housing projects that enhance the lives of the occupants? Do you enjoy working on projects that have a net positive impact in communities where they are built?
Now hiring an architectural Project Manager for a leadership position within a housing studio! You will benefit from being a member of a mid-sized team of architects and interior designers who have won multiple industry awards. If you have experience running housing projects, we want to hear from you!
Besides the typical architecture Project Manager duties – communications, schedules, budgets, client liaison, team supervision – you will also be granted a leadership position within a growing housing studio! This is an opportunity to run projects, and also a team, within a nationally recognized firm.
What This Position Offers You:
- An immediate opportunity to grow as a Project Manager
- A future opportunity to grow into marketing and business development, as well as a future practice leader of an established housing studio
- Direct-hire position with outstanding compensation and industry-leading benefits including multiple annual bonuses, profit sharing, and much more
- 5+ years of progressive professional architectural experience with senior living or multi-family housing projects
- Professional degree in architecture
- Licensed Architect preferred but not required
- Proficiency with Revit helpful