New opportunity available for an Architectural Intern to join our mid-sized Minneapolis design firm- and complete all AXP requirements in a mentored environment that supports learning and growth! You can join an established Twin Cities architecture firm and gain experience with hospitality, retail, institutional and commercial projects. This position comes with a commitment to providing a professionally rewarding experience.
The Architectural Intern will be directly engaged in all phases of projects from initial Programming, through Design, Construction Documentation, and on to project Construction Administration. The Intern Architect will be challenged to reach their full creative/problem-solving potential and have the opportunity to advance their knowledge and careers.
– Located in Minneapolis, MN
– Projects include corporate, institutional, hospitality, and civic
– Team size of 20 people
What You Will Do:
– Prepare Schematic Design, Design Development and presentation drawings, as well as final Construction Documents.
– Consult effectively with both clients as well as extended project team members from project conception through completion.
– Conduct detailed on-site assessments and field measurements for assigned projects.
– Demonstrate very strong attention to detail and follow-through with preparing information regarding design, specifications, materials, and project design budgets.
What You Will Need:
– Professional degree in Architecture
– 1-5 years of professional experience
– Proficient with Revit and/or AutoCAD Architecture software