Administrative Assistant / Project Coordinator
We are hiring an Administrative Assistant / Project Coordinator! You will work in a professional office setting during normal business hours. Core functions include internet research, data entry, communication outreach, administrative functions, and marketing. You will be provided paid training to equip you with the skills needed to thrive in this role!
What You Will Do:
- Conduct industry-specific internet research
- Perform data entry
- Create written company communications
- Assist with creating various marketing material
- Support internal teams as needed
We are locally owned small business that recently celebrated our 10-year anniversary, and we are a great place to work – we’ve achieved a No. 1 ranking in the Twin City Awards Program.
What This Position Offers You:
- $14.00 – $18.00 per hour
- Comprehensive benefit package including paid time off, paid for health insurance, matching 401k and more!
- Our culture promotes work-life balance, self-accountability, and massive opportunity for growth.
- You have the autonomy to manage your own desk and your day. We do not micromanage and empower our team to manage themselves.
- Professional development and growth opportunities
- Casual and relaxed office environment
- Advancement into sales and marketing roles available
- Paid training provided
- Minimum education of high school diploma or GED. Associates or Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field preferred
- 2+ years of professional work experience in an office setting
- A high level of organization to handle complex tasks and create order in the workplace
- Strong keyboarding skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong written and verbal communication skills