Are you a Senior Structural Engineer that has experience with commercial buildings?
- Stable and growing company with a strong culture promoting work/life balance
- Generous salary coupled with a tremendous benefit package
- Opportunity for professional growth and advancement – we are busy!
New opportunity available for a Senior Structural Engineer! This is a fulltime engineering position in the Minneapolis / St. Paul area. Through the use of your building design engineering knowledge, drawings and software, you will provide structural design/engineering and coordination services for commercial architecture projects.
If you are looking to join a company that is flourishing with abundant growth potential, apply today!
- Leadership of structural engineering team responsible for delivering accurate project plans, specifications and construction documents on time and budget that exceed client’s expectations
- Management of projects and client’s vendors, consultants, permit expeditors, general contractors, state and city officials and inspectors throughout the CD and CA phases of a project
- Preparation of structural engineering calculations and design; preparation detailing and direct drafting to production staff CAD capaabilities to be able to mentor and augment efforts of the designer staff
- Management and coordination of technical efforts of other team members
- Budget and schedule management
What You Will Need:
- Licensed as a Professional Engineer
- 7-20+ years of demonstrated experience with building structural engineering systems
- Experience with a variety of building materials prefered
- Revit, Tekla proficiency a plus