We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Architect to perform in the role of Designer, Architect, Drafter and Project Manager! The work will encompass a variety of project types and sizes ranging from Type 1 new construction to tenant improvements.
This is a role where not two projects are the same, and no two days are the same. You will feel refreshed by the variety of commercial architecture projects including corporate, housing, retail, healthcare, financial, and more!
What You Will Do:
- Create project design concepts – either digitally or by hand sketching
- Drafting, design development, construction documents, and project management
- Client interaction and relationship building
- Occasionally lead, direct, and manage a small project team consisting of a few others
- Oversee projects from start to finish
What This Position Offers You:
- Outstanding salary and comprehensive benefit package including profit sharing, health insurance, dental insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, bonuses, 401(k) plan, and more!
- Ownership in the firm will be offered long-term. You will be given the opportunity to become a Partner
- Flexible work hours, paid continuing education, and paid licensure fees
- Easy off-highway location, with ample free parking and nearby amenities
What You Will Need:
- 7-20+ years of professional architecture experience
- Experience with a variety of project types and construction methods
- Experience with a variety of software programs
- Registered Architect in Minnesota preferred, or on the path to registration
- Revit or AutoCAD proficiency