If you have experience as an Architecture Job Captain, this may be the next step in your career.
Exciting new position now available for an architectural Job Captain! We are a regional leader in design and widely recognized in the architectural community for our unique and creative work. The Job Captain serves an integral role keeping a variety of projects on track. Your technical skills will be instrumental, and your management skills will be honed.
- Develop solutions for design problems
- Maintain relationships with clients and consultants
- Produce and coordinate drawings and specifications
- Work with multiple project types
What This Position Offers You:
In addition to being part of portfolio-building projects, the Job Captain will receive training and mentoring to improve technical and management skills. Our goal is to continually build your skillset to the point where you can design, document and manage projects either individually or with minimal oversight. Bottom line – you will grow.
- Ongoing technical training on industry-leading software programs
- Leadership and management mentoring
- Hourly pay with overtime, comprehensive benefits offered, generous PTO, bonuses, flex hours
- Become part of a group of people who enjoy the work as much as each other
What You’ll Need:
We are seeking someone that enjoys working with a team, focused but not too serious, and passionate about design and architecture.
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture, or Associates degree in related field
- 5-30 years of progressive architecture experience
- Experience with design development, construction documents, and construction administration
- Revit proficiency is preferred, AutoCAD experience is a plus